starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting strong first

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Shared album - Paul Irving - Google Photos

So ive purchased this milk from the supermarket Rob, however im not totally sure the "filtered" is the same as what "ultrafiltered" you recommended. This was all the store had for filtered stuff either semi-skim or whole. I will try and see if its any easier on the gut.

The brand they sell in the states is called FairLife. It is higher in protein and lower in carbohydrate and also better tolerated.

Rob, so i've been thinking about getting some blood work done but never done to check and see where my cholesterol levels are at for my etc and all the other typical things. As i mentioned about gut issues so just wanting to get everything checked out. What do i ask for off of the dr to test for?

I'd get a basic lipid panel, CMP, testosterone, and maybe an A1c and fasting insulin. If you want to look into gut stuff i'd start with an allergy test and see if you have any allergies or intolerances and go from there.

Thanks man. So i basically just go to my local GP and ask for all the tests you listed?

starting strength coach development program
    Yep. In some states you can get them done yourself but I am not aware of all the different state regulations on this. First time may be worth going to a good doc, preferably one that understands strength training.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12