starting strength gym

Thread: Nutrition Consults

Default Nutrition Consults

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Below is a link to my Nutrition Coaching website where you can purchase consults and/or nutrition coaching. The purpose of the consults are to give you the opportunity to get in depth responses to your nutrition related questions. The consults are 1-hour (I may add shorter ones depending on demand), are $150.00, and can consist of discussion of meal planning, macro prescription, food prep advice, meet preparation, or anything related to nutrition. This option is for someone who intends to manage nutrition independently and does not require long-term coaching. I have integrated an intake form into my platform so that I can get basic information about you prior to the call. This will minimize some of the time spent with the interview process and allow for more time spent on your questions. If you decide that you want Nutrition Coaching, we can apply the $150.00 to the nutrition coaching plan purchased. Nutrition Coaching is currently available in 3- or 6-month packages, with the description of the service included on my website. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Please visit Nutrition Coaching – Weights and Plates for more information!

I want to make a quick unsolicited plug here. I just got back from a 2.5 week vacation where I sat around doing nothing but eating and touring. Found a barbell gym in one place, and I think I did "cardio/dumbell" workouts twice. For the first time in my life, I got back from a vacation weighing 1lb LESS than I did when I left, instead of gaining 5-10 lbs. This happened because I stuck to the program Robert had laid out as best as possible, and got ongoing coaching from Robert as I was there. I believe the coaching and the accountability really made a difference. I still enjoyed the local cuisine, but made better choices throughout the day when it didn't matter. It really paid off.