starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calories Intake for Intermediate lifters

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I wouldn't call my job as a nurse as sedentary as I spend hours on my feet and walking kilometers each shift. As for the band aid, you mean that I should get more carbs on the same calories by exchanging them for fat? If yes, that is literally impossible as I have my food prepared for me, however I don't add extra fat in my diet apart from a little bit when I drink milk or eat eggs and beef. That being said about my diet and my activity, should I add cardio? What about the extra carbs + extra cardio?

I meant that extra cardio is a band-aide and compromises will have to be made on the intake side. If that's not feasible then you'll just hang out a little heavier, which is also fine. Ultimately comes down to priorities.

But I don't wanna hang out as heavy as I am right now.I forgot to mention that my aforementioned numbers are pre-covid and now I am a bit weaker, it would take me about 2 months of 5lb increments to achieve my old strength from where I am now.During this time I am regaining my strength very easily it seems, would that be a good time for a 700-800 deficit as even with that I feel I will get back to my old strength and then reintroduce more calories as training gets harder?

starting strength coach development program
    Remember since you were that strong before you can go up faster than you did the first time. You can cut a few lb while you are doing this too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12