Vitamins for kids Vitamins for kids

starting strength gym
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Vitamins for kids

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    245

    Default Vitamins for kids

    • texas starting strength seminar september 2020
    • wichita falls texas december seminar 2020
    Any recs, and not Flintstones gummies, for kids vitamins?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    3,167

    Default

    Believe it or not the Kirkland children's vitamins should be pretty good as they have the USP certification.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    245

    Default

    This is super helpful... So, is it safe to assume that if a supplement has the USP cert, it is 'always' good to go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Santana View Post
    Believe it or not the Kirkland children's vitamins should be pretty good as they have the USP certification.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    This is super helpful... So, is it safe to assume that if a supplement has the USP cert, it is 'always' good to go?
    Depends on what you mean by “good to go”.

    It basically means the label can be trusted as to the strength and ingredients and it isn’t full of contaminants.

    Dietary Supplement Manufacturing - USP Verified Mark | USP

    It doesn’t mean the supplement actually does anything from a clinical standpoint.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    3,167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    This is super helpful... So, is it safe to assume that if a supplement has the USP cert, it is 'always' good to go?
    In terms of ingredients that's as good to go as you are going to get. What are you wanting to use them for?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpazTheCat View Post
    Depends on what you mean by “good to go”.

    It basically means the label can be trusted as to the strength and ingredients and it isn’t full of contaminants.

    Dietary Supplement Manufacturing - USP Verified Mark | USP

    It doesn’t mean the supplement actually does anything from a clinical standpoint.
    Roger that, thanks for the clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Santana View Post
    In terms of ingredients that's as good to go as you are going to get. What are you wanting to use them for?
    The honest answer...my 13yo daughter sees me taking a Vitamin C and Vitamin D3 every day, and asked if I would get her a multivitamin. Given that she (and to a much GREATER extent, my 16yo son) don't eat enough veggies, a good multi for kids was something I'd been searching for, but haven't asked this forum.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    3,167

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Certainly a valid reason to use them.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •