starting strength gym

Thread: "Metabolic damage" after cutting weight.

Question "Metabolic damage" after cutting weight.

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Before correcting me about the term "Metabolic Damage", I know it's all a proccess of adaptaions but I steel feel like it is damage and in this post I will share why. I am a person with a HUGE appetite and right now I need to lose 12 kgs (already lost 12 from 112 and went to 100, next goal is 88) and my TDEE is 3000~ calories, right now at 2500 I am cutting weight in a good manner, however what scares me is the fact that at some point 2500 calories won't be enough of a deficit to keep losing weight at a good rate and later would be my maintenance. I cannot imagine eating only that amount with the training I do. While I am cutting I am miraculously proggressing my training even though I am a late intermediate lifter.

What are some good strategies to avoid having such drastic adaptations (damage for me) so I won't have to basically starve to death to reach my goal? Is there any way to Increase my maintenance calories after the cut without adding anymore exercise purely by dieting manipulation?

Kg or Lb? Height?

I weigh 100kg and my height is 183cm right now. Fattest I have ever been was 116kg at 15 years old and 174cm height. Lately I added daily walking or running 2/7 days a week with a goal of burning 500 extra calories during this activity. Right now my my proggress feels good but it is due to daily walking which I am not a huge fan of (guess might have to like it more) and later on walking the same distance with the same intensity will burn even less...

I know this board is not for bodybuilding/aesthetic purposes but here are some pictores of me that tell you I need to lose weight. Before you ask for my training, Bench: 130kg, Deadlift: 220kg, Squat 160KG, Press 95kg and I can do 10 chinups at this bodyweight.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet