starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recovery capibility with age

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    If you ditched keto then a big weight increase is expected due to water retention. Your approach should work fine. When is your next PT test and how fast can you run now compared to the standard?

Last time i ran it in 11:45. The minimum time for my age bracket is 14:00. Im not doing anymore running until about a month out as i want to get as much as i can from this program and work it around the test when it comes up again in April. The good news is it will be the last test i have to take before i am eligible to retire.

That should work sounds like you have a good buffer there and aren't at risk of getting extremely deconditioned.

Quote Originally Posted by aftroop View Post
    I aslo just ditched keto and puffed up a lot over the past week hopefully its just water. Is 3k still a good calorie count coming off this diet?
    There's a transitional weight shift whenever you switch between surplus and deficit dieting. It's like 10-15 pounds for me. It's not fat, don't freak out over it.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    There's a transitional weight shift whenever you switch between surplus and deficit dieting. It's like 10-15 pounds for me. It's not fat, don't freak out over it.
    Absolutely! The weight looks really good on me . Even though there is a bit more fluff in the keg, it has made a huge difference in muscular size, shape, and firmness. My arms grew 1 inch over the past 2 weeks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12