starting strength gym
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Constipation on carnivore diet

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by jfsully View Post
    Dude, even if coronavirus disappears tomorrow, please continue to social distance. If you are only eating beef and cabbage, it could be fatal to ride in an elevator with you.
    Does he wear a mask between bites too?

Quote Originally Posted by Sib View Post
    Why are you doing this
    Because I'm a fat sedentary guy trying to cut calories while keeping protein high. I was also interested to see if it helped with inflammation and little aches and pains like others have reported.

I actually noticed a big reduction in gas and flatulence while doing carnivore.

Quote Originally Posted by jfsully View Post
    Dude, even if coronavirus disappears tomorrow, please continue to social distance. If you are only eating beef and cabbage, it could be fatal to ride in an elevator with you.
    Maybe his stools caused the virus

Quote Originally Posted by Sib View Post
    feeling like this is a troll
    Uhm.....Robert is the board moderator/host. Were you joking?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben. View Post
    I stick mainly to beef for the micro nutrient profile.

I had actually tried psillium husk for this but couldn't find a way of incorporating it that was sustainable (that I enjoyed). I do enjoy pickled vegetables, I used to regularly make a big batch at a time that was largely cabbage, I may whip up another batch and try that.

The stool softeners have made me 80% better in the first few days, so there's a little less urgency for now.

Thanks for all the replies, fellas.
    I never found psillium husk useful. I agree it seems it should work in theory but in practice it fell short. As for micro nutrients, I don't follow. It is missing Vit C, fiber (the issue here), and a host of antioxidant flavonoids. I get using it to drop weight but now that that has happened it really seems you need to get back to a sustainably healthy way of eating.

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
    Uhm.....Robert is the board moderator/host. Were you joking?
    I meant the op...

Because I'm a fat sedentary guy trying to cut calories while keeping protein high. I was also interested to see if it helped with inflammation and little aches and pains like others have reported.

Do some training then?

In part because you filled your bowels with concrete. Throw a bunch of cabbage in there and you will likely notice something else.

You can do that without cutting carbs and fiber

starting strength coach development program

You are better off doing the programme designed by Mark. The extra muscle will do the job for you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast