[Post moved to it's own, fresh thread] I know this is an old thread, but thought I'd add my experience in case someone finds it helpful. [Post moved to it's own, fresh thread]

I had the procedure done Thursday Jan 28. I had the no-scalpel type - 2 tiny incisions, they remove a segment from the vas deferens, then tie and cauterize the ends. I felt nothing after the shot of lidocaine, and the whole procedure was 10-15 minutes from start to finish. No sutures. I drove myself home. I kept an ice pack on most of Thursday night and took an extra strength Tylenol anticipating some pain once the lidocaine wore off. The pain never came.

I worked at my desk on Friday, and mostly vegged out Saturday and Sunday. I felt fine Monday and decided to lift. Benched 3x3 as programed and a light 3x5 squat. The workout went fine but I started feeling achy "down there" later that night. Tuesday was feeling OK again, I did some presses and very light deadlifts. I didn't have bad pain, but more discomfort than I experienced over the weekend. At this point I decided I was being an idiot since I was only going to get one chance to recover properly. I shut it down for the rest of the week.

I was sensitive for a few more days, not in pain, but more like hyper-aware of every movement.

The following Monday, 11 days after the procedure, I started up my program again with a deload. Everything was fine from that point on, I feel 100% recovered and have been training as usual.