starting strength gym
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Weights & Plates Podcast

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Santana View Post
    Ah so we have the same problems then. I'm also 37. 30 is still pretty young to deal with involuntary fat gain. Can you elaborate?
    It's not big deposits of fat, just more than I used to have when I was younger. There was once a time when I was walking around with a six pack.

Those days are behind us unless we wanna starve to get there. Not worth it in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Santana View Post
    Those days are behind us unless we wanna starve to get there. Not worth it in my opinion.
    I agree, not really shooting for that anymore. Honestly even when I had the six pack back then I was probably considerably malnourished.

I certainly was. Preoccupied with food too. Do not miss that. The human body has ways of letting you know you are fucking this up.

I want to be clear that this episode is intended for the guy that is legitimately too fat and not the skinny fat guy that needs to train.

Weights and Plates Podcast: Part-Time Dieting Is Killing Your Progress (and Your Waistline) on Apple Podcasts

Great episode. You probably need to hammer that message in. If people cloud figure out to skip the pizzas and cocktails while trying to lose fat, most of the weight loss drama could be avoided.

Absolutely. Everyone does the program until they don't. Same kinda thing we talk about on this board.

I loved the episode. Perfect timing. I took the message as stop screwing around, if you need to cut then drop the weight, then get back to gainz as quickly as possible. Not fat per se, just fattening. Gonna try to go from 275 to 255 while hanging onto as much strength as I can, then tick the carbs back up.

Not fucking around and NDTP applies to virtually anything that involves acquiring more than what was previously possessed.

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast