starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unusually heavy people

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Oh, and my carb intake was pretty high at the time I think? It's hard to go with an exact number since most of my meals are consistent but I leave dinners open to variation. I know when I'm not cutting weight I consume more carbs than protein, and as weight gain gets held up I generally try to get even more. My big staples are apples, potatoes, milk, and white rice. In the past I've turned to refined sugary shit to help bump it up even further, but this time around I'm avoiding it, especially any kind of sugary sodas. Every time I go out and get something for dinner that usually comes with a soda, I decline the soda and just take it home and have a lot of milk with it.

What is your waist circumference. My position is if you are going to weigh in the upper 200s then you should leverage that weight and get yourself deadlifting 600.

First I need to get to 500, that's gonna take a while. I'm still working on getting back the pre-cut numbers. My waist is about 40 inches. I guess that's considered "bad" by absolute standards, but I am just a large person in general. My chest circumference is around 50, and I carry very little fat there. I'd wager most of my bodyfat is actually in my legs. When I gain and lose weight, that's the area that sees the most pronounced changes.

starting strength coach development program
    Shouldn't take you too much longer. I think I pulled 435 x 5 when I pulled 5. With all that bodyweight i'd imagine you have a lot more than me in you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12