starting strength gym

Thread: help with weight gain and nutrition plan, for the skeleton

Default help with weight gain and nutrition plan, for the skeleton

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    hi all. I am 30, height 184 cm, weight 70. I train hard 6-7 times a week. the weight. I eat a lot, a lot of protein. every evening the stomach is so full that it is impossible to move) tell me, in fact, I eat little if the weight does not grow?, tell me, how many calories should I eat and are there any diet plans. Thanks. sorry for the difficult text, i don't speak english well.

my workouts per week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 5/3/1 BBB + accessories, second training (main, weights for this week) - Wednesday - squat (95 kg / 5 * 4), bench press ( 82 * 3; 85 / 3 * 3; 87.5 / 2 * 3). Thursday - deadlift (110 * 4; 115 / 2 * 3; 120 / 2 * 3; 125 * 3), good morning standing, good morning sitting, bent over row (barber). Saturday - squats (heavy), bench press (heavy), Sunday - deadlift (heavy), good morning standing, good morning sitting, bent over row (barber).

my working weights: squats - 100kg * 5; deadlift - 140kg * 5; bench press - 90kg * 5

active work, I am a hand-to-hand combat and shooting instructor. 10k steps minimum, in addition to everything I try every day, do 100 pull-ups or dip

I several articles on general dietary recommendations and they are listed in the position papers thread here in the nutrition forum. I also offer diet coaching if you are looking for that.

You mentioned protein. What is "a lot" of protein? How is your carb intake? What is your goal?

all meals are focused on protein, there are not very many carbohydrates, but recently I try to increase it. honestly used to count calories, lost 20 kg, now I don’t count. target strength and size. English is not a native language. sorry

If you want to get stronger you need both a lot of protein and a lot of carbohydrates. Without any data there isn't much I can suggest here other than to increase your carbohydrates.