starting strength gym

Thread: Pre made protein drinks

Default Pre made protein drinks

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    What's your opinion on the products I've seen advertised that seem to be targeted to older people like me,Boost Ensure and Premier have 30gms per serving. I'm 72 and seem to have a hard time eating good meals during the day. I don't eat eggs and can't drink milk. I have used ON whey but feel the prepackaged drinks would be more convenient.

Premiere are popular and apparently taste good. If you can drink them consistently and do not mind spending the money then go for it. No harm in it and will get the job done.

Thank you for the reply.

BKJerry,
    I've had good success lately using two scoops of power in 12 ounces of cold water and using a motorized shaker bottle. It doubles up my protein contact and gives a thicker consistency. This helps cut the cost over the premixed ready to drink ones. For RTD I use the Fairlife, but I don't know if they contain dairy or not.

I picked up some plastic screw top containers that hold on scoop of protein power and load half of them with flavored and half unflavored. When I pack my lunch for the day I fill the electric shaker bottle with water and great a flavored and unflavored containers. It all goes in my lunch container and the bottle into the fridge at work.

A nice easy way to get down some extra protein and alternative to a snack in the machine, hahaha.

Thanks Ozo. I just oreded a container of Quest Vanilla Milkshake
    Protein powder.

If you make it out to Mineola, stop by Siege Fitness and we'll do some squats and deadlifts! (Warning I'm old, hahahha, so the weights may not be as heavy as yours!)

starting strength coach development program
    Fairlife are the best. 42g Milk protein and I think lactose free. They taste amazing too.