L Thigh 25.5
    Hips 43
    Weight: 207

My most recent lifts:

Squat: 365x5x3
    Dead: 395x5
    Press: 130x5x5; 142.5x1x8
    Bench: 192.5x5x5; 200x1x8

I’ve had one significant set back during the NLP a little more than a month ago where I had a stomach bug and lost 8lbs in a week. I’ve gained that back plus a little. Squat has been adding 10lbs a week pretty easy, dead’s are more of a grind but still 10lbs a week. Upper body was stalled doing 5x3. I started doing both 3 days a week alternating 5x5 and heavy singles and that’s got me moving again.

Does all this sound like reasonable progress? I’m starting to feel a little fluffy in the belly but I’m trying to figure out if I just need to get over that while my numbers are still moving. I’ve been eating 6-8 eggs for breakfast so wondering if maybe I need to cut fat back a little.

It's not bad progress. You haven't missed so keep pushing it. If you feel like you are gaining too much body fat, scale the fat calories down some and lean up your food choices, while leaving carb and protein intake the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Santana View Post
    It's not bad progress. You haven't missed so keep pushing it. If you feel like you are gaining too much body fat, scale the fat calories down some and lean up your food choices, while leaving carb and protein intake the same.
    Ok, I will admit to not tracking my carbs as close as I should. If I feel tired I try and eat more. What should my target be for carbs?

I will admit that I don’t track my carbs as close as I should. What would be a good target? I’ve just been trying to eat more of them if I’m feeling tired

I'd start at 350-400 g/d and see how that works.