starting strength gym

Thread: FDA raids Herbalife Health Supplement

Default FDA raids Herbalife Health Supplement

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum
    I've been training for a year, natural and now want to go augmented. Participant in a few other forums. I'm here to learn and learn. Trying to understand more about our endocrine system and ways to give it a little boost.

Here is what I want to ask:

Is this the same Herbalife that has a long history in the USA? It kind of brings back memories for me because I recall some big, overweight person trying to sell it to me many years ago! I questioned him, "If it's so fantastic, why is he so fat?" That did not sit well with him. I'm not certain if this is the same business!
    FDA conducts a raid and seizes stock worth Rs. 16.83 lakh
    Nagpur: The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) inspected the godown of Gajanan Nagar-based Herbalife International Private Limited and took samples of three health supplements in light of the proliferation of nutritional supplement sellers and their dubious operations of promising weight loss. A stock of health supplements worth Rs 16.83 lakh has also been seized by the FDA. overuse of dietary supplements
    Milind Deshpande, an assistant commissioner, was the one who ordered the raid. Food Safety Officers Abhay Deshpande, Pravin Umap, Seema Surkar, and Kiran Gedam were part of the squad.
    The FDA has warned that it would soon start taking harsh action against merchants who sell erroneous food supplements. Dietary supplements carry risks and adverse effects much like medications. However, in order to demonstrate the safety of a dietary supplement, merchants are not needed to conduct human research studies. Furthermore, unlike medications, nutritional supplements are frequently self-prescribed without the advice of medical professionals like doctors, nurses, or pharmacists. The FDA must receive reports from supplement manufacturers on major adverse effects.

Do you have a link to the raid?