starting strength gym

Thread: B Vitamins Article

Default B Vitamins Article

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Dr. Santana: Thank you for your excellent article on B vitamins. (Vitamins and Barbell Training Part 1: The B-Vitamins | Robert Santana)

I especially appreciated your point about the narrow range on which the current recommendations are based. A woman growing eight pounds of baby over nine months is acknowledged as needing more vitamin intake, but an adult adding a similar amount (or more) of their own body is not...? Hmmm...

Quick question: In the chart, there is a double asterisk for lamb liver on the last row, for B12. Is there supposed to be a referent there, or is it maybe a copy/paste artifact?

Thanks!

Thanks for the kind words. This is true about the narrow range. You need to eat more food to build muscle and physically perform at a higher level yet you don't need more vitamins, which come with more food, because "no evidence." See what's wrong with this picture?

I am not sure where the asterisk came from. I wrote all those foods manually so there shouldn't be an asterisk. May indeed have landed there somewhere in the submission/transferring process. Nothing special there.

When it comes to lamb liver, no asterisk is needed.