starting strength gym

Thread: Mild Tingling/Itching sensation after taking Gainzzz Rx?

Default Mild Tingling/Itching sensation after taking Gainzzz Rx?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    I've used your supplement 3 times now, and each time I have gotten a tingling, maybe slightly itchy sensation in my skin on my hands, arms, shoulders and face roughly 5-10 minutes after taking it. I wasn't sure if I was having an allergic reaction to something else, so both times I took benadryl b/c I was paranoid that perhaps I was having an allergic reaction to something. Now after this 3rd instance I've narrowed it down to the fact that I definitely think its Rx that causes the sensation. To my knowledge, my only allergy is to lobster, shrimp, crab, etc (crustaceans, not shellfish). Is it possible that any of those are used in the production of this, and do you have any suggestions for which ingredients might cause this so I can perhaps get individual ingredients to test out whether I react to any in isolation?

It's the beta alanine and this is a totally normal experience. You'll get used to it

I came to this forum today to ask / mention the same thing. I, however, did not take benedryl because I quite enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Feigenbaum View Post
    It's the beta alanine and this is a totally normal experience. You'll get used to it
    Good to know, I thought it was the caffeine powder I added.