starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exercise-Related Hypoglycemia and Caffeine

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Feigenbaum View Post
    That's awesome man.

Only other thing I'd add is more sodium to your diet- like 500mg per meal (GainzZz Rx has some).
    Thank you for the recommendation. After I looked into it some more (and considered my history of profuse sweating, soaked shirts, over an hour workouts, and tendency to drink a lot of fluids), I believe the sodium is the key and I will definitely take your advice. Of course, I can't say I don't enjoy eating candy during my workouts. Are you totally okay with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton Clark View Post
    Thank you for the recommendation. After I looked into it some more (and considered my history of profuse sweating, soaked shirts, over an hour workouts, and tendency to drink a lot of fluids), I believe the sodium is the key and I will definitely take your advice. Of course, I can't say I don't enjoy eating candy during my workouts. Are you totally okay with this?
    I probably wouldn't recommend eating during a workout.

Thank you so much for your time. Hopefully things stay good and I can sustain my LP for a while longer.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton Clark View Post
    For what it's worth, one of the most effective things I did was to take a Thermotab (salt tab) with about 20 ounces of water 45 minutes prior to a workout.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12