starting strength gym
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Testosterone

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    I'm going to start taking DIM to decrease estrogen. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Yonason Herschlag View Post
    Can you please elaborate on this point Jordan. I ask because my T was at the low end of the normal range, and I just assumed that getting higher would be beneficial. Why isn't it?
    Case in point.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnivroar View Post
    I'm going to start taking DIM to decrease estrogen. What do you think?
    That you're not very bright, mostly. A good person no doubt, but not very bright.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Feigenbaum View Post
    Case in point.

That you're not very bright, mostly. A good person no doubt, but not very bright.
    You haven't really explained anything.

While Jordan is reluctant to provide a diagnosis, I am not similarly constrained. I play a doctor sometimes in my room at home. Sit down because I have some news for you:

You have the AIDS. Not just a little bit, either. The full blown type. Full-Blown AIDS, or FBA, is what you have. Also, the diabeetus. You have that, too. Having seen your numbers above, I can safely say that your diabeetus is not trivial, either. You have Wilford Brimley-level diabeetus.

I suspect you have no more than 6 months to live before your T-cells finally get digested by the harmful gut parasites you picked up from eating bread, coupled with your high levels of circulating blood glucose. Glucose actually kills NKTs. Sugar is poison, bro. Your RNA will unzip your DNA and then, well, it is all over.

To preserve what little quality of life remains for you, there is only one option: Immediate cessation of posting on this board. It is the only way. Best of luck to you. I hope you can gather the scraps of your life together before you gut becomes overly leaky.

Yours in health,

Dr. Timithus Campitulip, MD, BS, GTP, PTA, XCR, CAT, DOG, BDD

What's left to explain?

Have you considered he's trolling considering he makes like 4 new silly threads in Ends and Pieces per day?

A serious question for the OP: have you seriously considered suicide? Dr. C has correctly pointed out that you have a short time to live anyway, and if your posting history on these boards is any indication, your quality of life is already very low. End it. You'll leave more of an estate for whatever relatives you may have that have not completely disassociated with you, and we will derive a lot of pleasure from hearing about it.

Daamn Rippetoe is a savage

Hahahaha love this thread!

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    A serious question for the OP: have you seriously considered suicide? Dr. C has correctly pointed out that you have a short time to live anyway, and if your posting history on these boards is any indication, your quality of life is already very low. End it. You'll leave more of an estate for whatever relatives you may have that have not completely disassociated with you, and we will derive a lot of pleasure from hearing about it.
    Rip, please. Have you never heard of the hypocritic's oath?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast