starting strength gym

Thread: Got me some GainzZz.

Default Got me some GainzZz.

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Just got my order of GainzZz pre/post powder. My question any issues if I don’t mix it in water and instead scoop powder into my mouth and wash it down with a couple big gulps of water?

Quote Originally Posted by JLB105 View Post
    Just got my order of GainzZz pre/post powder. My question any issues if I don’t mix it in water and instead scoop powder into my mouth and wash it down with a couple big gulps of water?
    You could do that, sure.

You could do that, sure.

Dr. F, what’s in the GainZZZ that makes my back and face itch for 10 minutes? I like to think of it as the transformation sequence of Bruce Banner turning into the Hulk.

Dr. F, what’s in the GainZZZ that makes my back and face itch for 10 minutes? I like to think of it as the transformation sequence of Bruce Banner turning into the Hulk.
    Beta alanine. Or the hulk transformation. Could be that.

Thanks. First time the feeling freaked me out a bit. Now I kind of like it. :-)

On another note, i want to add caffeine to this (pre workout) but have no idea how to go about this. Do you recommend buying caffeine in powder form or in capsule? And how much should I take (6’1” 255lbs).

Thanks!!!!

Thanks. First time the feeling freaked me out a bit. Now I kind of like it. :-)

On another note, i want to add caffeine to this (pre workout) but have no idea how to go about this. Do you recommend buying caffeine in powder form or in capsule? And how much should I take (6’1” 255lbs).

Thanks!!!!
    Caffeine capsules or powder works. Typical ergogenic doses for caffeine run from 3-9mg/kg bodyweight. Maybe start around 350mg 30 min pre workout and go from there.

Powder is just way too easy to fuck up imo. You need a scale that gives you mg.

Pills all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartman View Post
    Powder is just way too easy to fuck up imo. You need a scale that gives you mg.

Pills all the way.
    Not really. You need a scale that will measure to the smallest increment you are going to use for your 'titrating to effect'. That would probably be something like .1 gram precision, maybe .05 grams.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton Clark View Post
    Not really. You need a scale that will measure to the smallest increment you are going to use for your 'titrating to effect'. That would probably be something like .1 gram precision, maybe .05 grams.
    Definitely need milligram precision. There are many affordable scales that work in this range, so it's possible for sure.