starting strength gym

Thread: Changing Macronutrients

Default Changing Macronutrients

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Life has recently happened to me and put constraints on my access to equipment along with other variables. I will not be able I train again until around June(ish) of 2018. I’m not too happy about the circumstances but I have to adapt, and part of that would obviously be a change in my macros. Any help with this would be excellent. I’ll be as detailed as needed; My current average per day is 200g protein, 325g carbs, and ~100g fat. I weigh anywhere from 238-245lbs on a given day and sit around 20% body fat. I could do some guess work here but I would like to hear what you, the pro/guru, would recommend. Thanks for any ideas and help.

Quote Originally Posted by Mch64961 View Post
    Life has recently happened to me and put constraints on my access to equipment along with other variables. I will not be able I train again until around June(ish) of 2018. I’m not too happy about the circumstances but I have to adapt, and part of that would obviously be a change in my macros. Any help with this would be excellent. I’ll be as detailed as needed; My current average per day is 200g protein, 325g carbs, and ~100g fat. I weigh anywhere from 238-245lbs on a given day and sit around 20% body fat. I could do some guess work here but I would like to hear what you, the pro/guru, would recommend. Thanks for any ideas and help.
    Why can't you train for 6 months?

Here goes my purse dump: Lost my job, marital problems, money problems(obviously), and the laundry list goes on. I need to get my shit under control so I’m setting everything else aside to make it happen. And that time frame is a rough estimate, it could be sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Mch64961 View Post
    Here goes my purse dump: Lost my job, marital problems, money problems(obviously), and the laundry list goes on. I need to get my shit under control so I’m setting everything else aside to make it happen. And that time frame is a rough estimate, it could be sooner.
    I hear you man and I'm sorry that's going on. I imagine it's super stressful.

That said, I think compromising so you can get some heavy resistance training in would likely help you get everything back on track. There's likely a 20 dollar a month option somewhere near you that you could cope with for a few months, but getting your physical health in line is gonna help with everything and- potentially- open doors too.

Hell, a ten dollar per month planet fitness membership is better than nothing.