starting strength gym

Thread: this sounds like a good calorie intake?

Default this sounds like a good calorie intake?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    hello! so im 6'2'' weight 160 right now and im doing full body 3 days a week with only 1 cardio on my days off (burning 400). i was thinking of 2600? im sedentary beside that, but i do sometimes walk the dog for one hour during offdays

Quote Originally Posted by stevow7 View Post
    hello! so im 6'2'' weight 160 right now and im doing full body 3 days a week with only 1 cardio on my days off (burning 400). i was thinking of 2600? im sedentary beside that, but i do sometimes walk the dog for one hour during offdays
    Are you adding weight to the bar okay? How are you distributing these calories?

tbh im currently dealing with low testosterone. i feel hungry with this but havent tried the calories for long time. i do feel more floffy and bloated tho. i do add weight to the bar BUT i feel myself deloading a lot. not sure if nutrition or t.

tbh im currently dealing with low testosterone. i feel hungry with this but havent tried the calories for long time. i do feel more floffy and bloated tho. i do add weight to the bar BUT i feel myself deloading a lot. not sure if nutrition or t.
    How have you determined that you have low testosterone?

3 years testing my test andjumping from doc to doc who wants to treat me at 25.

starting strength coach development program
    3 years testing my test andjumping from doc to doc who wants to treat me at 25.
    The gold standard my man. So I think you need to gather dietary data points before we can really make any determination about your nutritional status.