starting strength gym

Thread: Fiber-Plus Drinks

Default Fiber-Plus Drinks

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Hi Robert,

Where I live in East Asia, they have these diet soda pops with added fiber in them now. They’re a little more expensive than a regular soda pop. It’s really hard to get any kind of detailed or trustworthy information about them, since they haven’t made their way to the Anglosphere yet.

Do you know anything about these drinks? Would you say these are actually healthier than regular soft drinks? Or is it just a marketing gimmick?

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to read this.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Y View Post
    Hi Robert,

Where I live in East Asia, they have these diet soda pops with added fiber in them now. They’re a little more expensive than a regular soda pop. It’s really hard to get any kind of detailed or trustworthy information about them, since they haven’t made their way to the Anglosphere yet.

Do you know anything about these drinks? Would you say these are actually healthier than regular soft drinks? Or is it just a marketing gimmick?

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to read this.
    Thanks for posting buddy! Could you post some brand names gauge what we are dealing with. Thanks buddy!

Robert

Thanks Robert, and sorry for being slow to reply. The branding is suspicious - they’re all Coca-Cola products. They’ve released a fiber plus coke and a fiber plus sprite. The press has mostly been very positive, though. I work a busy schedule and it’s hard for me to get enough fiber. Realistically, I’m going to be drinking soft drinks anyway from time to time, so it would be great if these were at least marginally better than alternatives, but I’m skeptical as to whether adding fiber this way really makes a difference.

Thanks Robert, and sorry for being slow to reply. The branding is suspicious - they’re all Coca-Cola products. They’ve released a fiber plus coke and a fiber plus sprite. The press has mostly been very positive, though. I work a busy schedule and it’s hard for me to get enough fiber. Realistically, I’m going to be drinking soft drinks anyway from time to time, so it would be great if these were at least marginally better than alternatives, but I’m skeptical as to whether adding fiber this way really makes a difference.
    Looks like they are using dextrin to fortify it. This is a soluble fiber so theoretically should be good. Try it out and report back to us. Where do you live? It looks like this stuff is only available in Japan?

That’s really good news. I’m not sure exactly what to report back, but I’ve tried it twice so far, and there’s definitely fiber in there. I’m living in Southeast China. I’ll sub it in for other soft drinks and update in a week or two to say whether I notice anything different.

starting strength coach development program
    That’s really good news. I’m not sure exactly what to report back, but I’ve tried it twice so far, and there’s definitely fiber in there. I’m living in Southeast China. I’ll sub it in for other soft drinks and update in a week or two to say whether I notice anything different.
    Sounds good buddy!