starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Macro tracking: Do it?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Right. It becomes like a puzzle or game. Having some single-macro foods handy is helpful.

For instance, I'm going to have some fat free cottage cheese mixed with dried cranberries right now. Delicious and proteiny.

I'm currently trying to gain some weight/muscles, too.
    I started tracking with the YAZIO app (it's quite similar to MFP, so I guess every app with a macro tracking function would be suitable) and I feel like it has helped me a lot.
    I found out that I personally have better results or more strength during my training after I had a lot of protein and carbs. Then I feel much stronger. The app helps me to draw connections between how my training goes and what I've eaten, which is really helpful.

I have created recipes for most of the meals I usually have, so it doesn't require a lot of time to log everything. I also start to see results now and that's keeping me motivated.

Quote Originally Posted by xXDaisyXx View Post
    I'm currently trying to gain some weight/muscles, too.
    I started tracking with the YAZIO app (it's quite similar to MFP, so I guess every app with a macro tracking function would be suitable) and I feel like it has helped me a lot.
    I found out that I personally have better results or more strength during my training after I had a lot of protein and carbs. Then I feel much stronger. The app helps me to draw connections between how my training goes and what I've eaten, which is really helpful.

I have created recipes for most of the meals I usually have, so it doesn't require a lot of time to log everything. I also start to see results now and that's keeping me motivated.
    That’s how it goes! How much have you progressed??

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl Schudt View Post
    Right. It becomes like a puzzle or game. Having some single-macro foods handy is helpful.

For instance, I'm going to have some fat free cottage cheese mixed with dried cranberries right now. Delicious and proteiny.
    No cereal?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12