starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waist size too big?

Default Waist size too big?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Robert, currently i am eating 5000 cals, and weight still goes up, but the belly start to be little too big. I tried to bring down fats to under 100 but i had a shit workout afterward so i scaled tgem back up.
    Should i try again take them down and raise the carbohydrates? By doing so i will eat 4400 cals.

Explain "shit workout"

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Santana View Post
    Explain "shit workout"
    I took off 1200 calories and the workout day after was terrible. I felt weaker, and squat felt like tons(Can it be because i took off so much calories of and my body didn't adapted yet?)
    After that i scaled them back up, but my belly grew bigger. I wish i could add photo, but eight now i have no computer available.

Just out of curiosity ZeevOl, what does your daily food intake look like to reach 5000 cals? 3 main meals a day with 3 snacks as well?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeevOl View Post
    I took off 1200 calories and the workout day after was terrible. I felt weaker, and squat felt like tons(Can it be because i took off so much calories of and my body didn't adapted yet?)
    After that i scaled them back up, but my belly grew bigger. I wish i could add photo, but eight now i have no computer available.
    You subtracted 1200 fat calories? What you are saying is plausible I just wouldn't expect that from a ~150 g fat reduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Nehrt View Post
    Just out of curiosity ZeevOl, what does your daily food intake look like to reach 5000 cals? 3 main meals a day with 3 snacks as well?
    Rice, bread, meat, whey protein, fruits, veggis, milk...

You subtracted 1200 fat calories? What you are saying is plausible I just wouldn't expect that from a ~150 g fat reduction.
    Fats was close to 200g. We have in the army yougurt with 5% of fat but no suger so lots.of fat was coming from there.

Sorry for the double post, but i am finelly home so i am puting my pics that was taken this wedensday:
    20190313_064109.jpg
    20190313_063913.jpg
    Waist really grew big right?

Fats was close to 200g. We have in the army yougurt with 5% of fat but no suger so lots.of fat was coming from there.
    So you went from 200 g to 50 g? Did you keep the carbohydrates and protein the same? I find it hard to believe that you subtracted 150 g of fat without subtracting the other macros as well.

Sorry for the double post, but i am finelly home so i am puting my pics that was taken this wedensday:
    20190313_064109.jpg
    20190313_063913.jpg
    Waist really grew big right?
    Not at all. It looks like you are pushing it out from the side. From the front you look fine man. Just get stronger and it will all spread out and hold better. You'll see.

starting strength coach development program
    So you went from 200 g to 50 g? Did you keep the carbohydrates and protein the same? I find it hard to believe that you subtracted 150 g of fat without subtracting the other macros as well.

Not at all. It looks like you are pushing it out from the side. From the front you look fine man. Just get stronger and it will all spread out and hold better. You'll see.
    Ok, thank you Robert.
    I trained yestarday and training went well.
    I took off the fats to 100g and pulled carbs so i will eat total of 4400 cals and keep the carb above 400.
    Haha, about the belly push i dont like to hold it so o "free" it .
    Thanks again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast