starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Compressed Texas Method for old guy and questions

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Last Press workout @ 67lb went:

Todays Bench @95lb went 3x5 wooohoo. The last rep on third set got stuck for a good 5 sec’s half way up but I got it up. Increased rest to 6 mins on 1s set and 7 mins after 2nd.

Also got T test done and came back “normal” but not optimal at mid 300s. I’ve decided to run a couple 10 week cycles of RAD140 Sarm on my lab rat in a month or so with a 4 week PCT after each cycle. Ill continue to update my progress here and it will get good once My lab rat starts his RAD140!

You have confused this forum with the Training Logs department.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You have confused this forum with the Training Logs department.
    And with PED subreddits.

Dude's been training for less than 5 months and is all proud of turning to PEDs with a 67-lb press and a 95-lb bench. So pathetic.

Before you come back here to brag about your PED gainz, remember that this 40-year-old, 125-lbs FEMALE could press 86 X 5, 90 X 4 and 95 X 3, and bench 130 X 7 and 134 X 3 naturally, just by following the goddamn program.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny&mighty View Post
    Dude's been training for less than 5 months and is all proud of turning to PEDs with a 67-lb press and a 95-lb bench. So pathetic.
    Did you not read that I had my Test levels checked and Im low normal and far from optimal? If I choose TRT to get my Test level up to a more optimal level that is still s PED. Pathetic?

Quote Originally Posted by tiny&mighty View Post
    Before you come back here to brag about your PED gainz, remember that this 40-year-old, 125-lbs FEMALE could press 86 X 5, 90 X 4 and 95 X 3, and bench 130 X 7 and 134 X 3 naturally, just by following the goddamn program.
    Brag about PED gains that have not happened? I’m confused. PS Im an almost 48 year old following The Barbell Prescription masters program variation and Dr. Sully’s advice to the letter. I explained my situation in detail in this thread. While my progress has be slow it is steady. I make gains weekly on all lifts and bodyweight. You advice about pressing every other day worked for me and thats why I was showing. Getting my Testosterone tested lead me to researching “options” . I have yet to start any PED nor will I update anything further. Thanks again for the every other day pressing tip.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123