starting strength gym
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Requested routines for blackironbeast.com 5/3/1 Calculator?

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Murphy View Post
    Very cool that this is your calculator. I stumbled across it via Google so your SEO-fu must be strong. It's worked great for me although I'm only on my "1" week of the first cycle right now. I've been wondering what I do after the de-load week--just add 5 or 10 pounds to each big lift and re-calc?
    You've been given the answer but there is a lot more in Wendler's book. If you are using his 5/3/1 program, it is worth buying his book.

I like your calculator and use ur as it is handy. A 3 day per week template that rolls the 4 thworkout into the next week is what I use. 5 week cycle. That and the "pure strength" second exercise option would be handy but I make due other wise

Quote Originally Posted by Bryanccfshr View Post
    I like your calculator and use ur as it is handy. A 3 day per week template that rolls the 4 thworkout into the next week is what I use. 5 week cycle. That and the "pure strength" second exercise option would be handy but I make due other wise
    I have put the 3 day options for many of the templates in the calculator. Did you see those?

Where is the "pure strength" option described?

Thanks.

Sorry I meant simplest strength..you got it. Thank you for the service you provide

Sorry I meant simplest strength..you got it.
    I never really took a good look at that template until last week. It looks great.

Thank you for the service you provide
    Glad you like it. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman View Post
    You've been given the answer but there is a lot more in Wendler's book. If you are using his 5/3/1 program, it is worth buying his book.
    I have purchased his book (hardcopy, thanks for the suggestion, though) and I know how to do what his book says. My question is about your calculator which is, I think, what you were asking for input about. Do I need to re-run your calculator every cycle? Because it (your calculator) doesn't say that anywhere I can find.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Murphy View Post
    Do I need to re-run your calculator every cycle? Because it (your calculator) doesn't say that anywhere I can find.
    Yep. The calculator computes one cycle. You rerun the calculator for each following cycle.

Thank you!

Thanks for the service.

Have you thought about an assistance/cardio circuit following Jim's guidelines for crossfit?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyduck View Post
    Thanks for the service.

Have you thought about an assistance/cardio circuit following Jim's guidelines for crossfit?
    From 5/3/1 second edition? Is there something mathematical that can be automated with a calculator?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast