starting strength gym

Thread: Viewing Jordan’s Programs on IPhone

Default Viewing Jordan’s Programs on IPhone

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Just purchased Jordan’s GPP Hypertrophy bias program, but I can’t see it on iPhone. Also, the links to the videos do not work. I’ve previously bought his first two programs early this year (GPP and Strength templates). I was able to see them, but couldn’t input any numbers into them. Anyone else have this issue and/or know how to remedy it?

If you don't get any answers, try posting in the Barbell Medicine Forum.

Have you contacted Jordan?

Quote Originally Posted by Snatchatoa1 View Post
    Just purchased Jordan’s GPP Hypertrophy bias program, but I can’t see it on iPhone. Also, the links to the videos do not work. I’ve previously bought his first two programs early this year (GPP and Strength templates). I was able to see them, but couldn’t input any numbers into them. Anyone else have this issue and/or know how to remedy it?
    What program are you using to view it? Need Excel or Google Sheets.

I just replied to the email he sent with the download. I just took an update on the phone and see more than I did, but the formatting is still not right. Good idea about posting on his forum.

Hi Jordan. I have excel on my iPhone now (didn’t for the older programs). No option is presented to me to use it to open the file though.

Quote Originally Posted by Snatchatoa1 View Post
    Hi Jordan. I have excel on my iPhone now (didn’t for the older programs). No option is presented to me to use it to open the file though.
    Hmm, send us an email at info@barbellmedicine.com . It opens on my phone using google sheets and the youtube links work as well. We'll troubleshoot.

I had no problem using the excel sheet on my computer. All links worked also.

starting strength coach development program
    So, I put google sheets on my iPhone and figured out how to open the file with Google Sheets and Excel. My version of Excel is read only so I can’t input numbers into the log but I can view the videos in Excel. With Google Sheets, I can input numbers, but can’t view the videos. But at least I can see the format in both now. This template is different from the previous two I bought, in that you only have the skeleton and the logs. The previous templates had another tab with each weeks exercises, sets and reps laid out for you with suggested loads based on estimated 1,3 and 5 RM’s. All good now. Thanks everyone.