starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Regarding the Transition to Intermediate Programming

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Carter View Post
    Argument from authority - Wikipedia

I have listened to it but given that this is the STARTING STRENGTH forum we try to stay on topic... I believe they have a forum that you can likely find ample discussion regarding their training paradigms.
    I wasn't appealing to authority, I was relaying information from the podcast related to OP's question about a slow transition from LP to intermediate programming. The part of my quote you conveniently left out was: "From what I heard in their podcast."

That's a fair enough point and fwiw I'm sticking to PPST's recommendations until I hear more about their programming and see results like I have already seen on this forum.

Brent Carter is offline Owner, Starting Strength Dallas
    Starting Strength Coach

starting strength coach development program
    I left it out because it wasn't pertinent. When you say "I assume..." this means YOU are making an analysis based on YOUR limited information (this isn't a dig no one can know everything and predictions are by their very nature assumptions). You are thus making your own statement based on your own analysis. Don't pawn it off and now say that you were just "relaying information". That does not require analysis just regurgitation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12