starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I try another routine ?

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinícius Silva View Post
    Though I want to improve my upper body, if I'd have to choose a focus, that would be squat, deadlift and OHP. I really wish to reach 500lbs, 550lbs and 220lbs in all of these.
    There are plenty of options to explore as far as a program. My suggestion is to pair whatever you choose with a meet. Strengthlifting if you can make one, and powerlifting if you can't.

If you live withing a couple of hundred miles of a certified SS coach go see him or her. If not try online coaching for a while. Let them advise you.

I read the programs suggested and Andy Baker got really interesting ones, I checked for GGW but his programs seems to be delivered physically (not sure on that) and that is not very practical for me. Online SS coaching is something I'm looking forward, but I will need more money for that, currently it isn't possible.

Are there other sites which offer good templates as Andy Baker's and are delivered online ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinícius Silva View Post
    I read the programs suggested and Andy Baker got really interesting ones, I checked for GGW but his programs seems to be delivered physically (not sure on that) and that is not very practical for me. Online SS coaching is something I'm looking forward, but I will need more money for that, currently it isn't possible.

Are there other sites which offer good templates as Andy Baker's and are delivered online ?
    What do you mean delivered physically? I got my copy of GGW downloaded from his site. Also, if you purchase it and that doesn't work, email Andy and he will likely send it to you. I've seen him post that before elsewhere.

I've looked at online coaching before too and I agree, it's pretty pricey.

starting strength coach development program
    For some reason I really thought it was physically only (maybe because of the billing address required). My fault, gonna order that now .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12