starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I know I cant have it all

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Bialeschki View Post
    I have not been able to source a good local coach. I’m sure some of that is due to going in to the off season. You’re right though it makes sense to seek out an expert. Currently I’m following an online training program “the Sufferfest” to work on weaknesses. Hopefully once spring rolls around or sooner I can find some more guidance. But I definitely appreciate the advice from the members here especially that have experience in the field.

On another note I’ve just about completely dropped CrossFit for now and am working on balancing the lifting and riding load.
    I ran a small experiment last week and tried to keep this sort of density...1 word. OUCH. By Thurs I was useless and came up for air till Sunday just be able to do do any quality on my bike and/or in the gym. Good luck to ya, brother.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by trukweaz View Post
    I ran a small experiment last week and tried to keep this sort of density...1 word. OUCH. By Thurs I was useless and came up for air till Sunday just be able to do do any quality on my bike and/or in the gym. Good luck to ya, brother.
    I appreciate the scientific approach lol! I don’t think it’s sustainable for the long run. And I don’t think a true linear progression would work. I’m going to try to run a 10-12week cycle and see what happens. I do find that a lot of the bike exercises are at or just below threshold and for me personally that’s my wheel house. Did one this morning tough, that was full out 10 on effort for decreasing intervals and that crushed my soul.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123