starting strength gym

Thread: Scared of lagging upper body lifts

Default Scared of lagging upper body lifts

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    I am scared of them stalling since i can run the program only twice a week which means benching and ohp only one a week. I’m afraid they’re gonna lag behind.

I’m upset about everything i spent 3 months on a crappy program with no progress
    And couldn’t fix my squat form

All i have is a school weight room and no gym membership. I can’t even continue over the summer
    I don’t wanna go through the summer feeling weak and like a failure again.

This is taking a toll on my mental state

You did not ask a question. You previously posted here twice on the same day, one of your posts being a topic about which you were already having an ongoing thread discussion about elsewhere in the forum, and then argued with/questioned my advice. You're 16 years old so you probably don't understand this yet but right now every interaction with you has been a colossal waste of my time.

Do the 2-day program twice a week for 12 weeks. Do not miss a single workout. Report back to me after that with the details. If you miss a single workout, that tells me that I should not waste any more of my precious time with you here.

You're free to continue posting everywhere else on the forum, but I won't be wasting any more of my time on you if you can't commit to actually just doing the program twice a week for 3 months and not missing any workouts.

Geez man sorry

I’m just frustrated I can’t run it properly
    since it’s the most optimal
    way