starting strength gym
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Deload ?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Tredaway View Post
    ....would it be in the section of two steps back and one step forward section ?
    i think you mean two steps forward, one step back, heh

Quote Originally Posted by Tredaway View Post
    When someone asks a question on a forum why comment if your not going to answer the question it doesn't make sense. If someone went to the trouble of purchasing one of my books and asked a question regards deloads or any other training principle regardless of the program they were following i would actually answer the question which lets face it would amount to less than 10 words, i wouldn't tell them to purchase my latest addition what i might do is answer the question and then mention the benefits of the latest addition.

I have seen many people ask questions on these forums regards programs other than Marks programs and usually people offer there advice which they give freely what they don't do is tell you to buy the latest book come read some other posts and you'll see exactly what i mean.
    Welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff LC View Post
    Welcome to the forum
    Since i only got one constructive bit of advise i decided to ask the same question on another site and would you believe it people only had the audacity to answer the question that was asked...... shock horror what is the world coming to !!

Reading this thread was like going to McDonalds and asking how long they cook their roast beef. When they say "obviously we don't make that, but here's some info on what we do make," I say "nevermind, I got the answer somewhere else, you guys suck."

Quote Originally Posted by bracemaker View Post
    Reading this thread was like going to McDonalds and asking how long they cook their roast beef. When they say "obviously we don't make that, but here's some info on what we do make," I say "nevermind, I got the answer somewhere else, you guys suck."
    To be fair your correct it was a really difficult question that we must keep secret " do you deload after a training cycle before starting the next cycle " especially as i'm not following a starting strength program like lots of others who use these forums don't including the starting strength coaches i might add how ironic oh and i'm happy to post links to plenty of other threads on here that ask question not related to starting strength or links to other users training logs who are not using the starting strength program.

I was under the impression we were all people who enjoyed lifting weights and didn't mind helping each other out when someone had a question, i didn't realise it was one rule for one and another rule for someone else.

starting strength coach development program
    Okay, we're done here. Go play somewhere else.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234