Has anyone had a TFCC injury thats healed without surgery??

I've had this injury for over 3 years now, all starting when I over twisted my wrist in a supination type direction. The pain was immense, but anti-inflammatories relieved the pain quite well initially. My PT diagnosed it as a possible TFCC tear but never got it officially scanned.

Took about 4-5 months before I could get back into any form of gym work, but I had to wrap it whilst training for another 8 months as it felt unstable with grinding and pops, but now I can train without it with alright stability and little to no pain

Now, it occasionally feels like it is unstable, mostly after long periods of typing or strange movemets. When it does this, I've learnt to adapt and "fix" it by pressing on my ulnar bone to "Click" my wrist into place, so at least thats what it feels like im doing. I'm not sure if this is a good thing, and am pretty worried it might increase the chances of cartlidge degrading over time, but it does provide temporary relief

So has anyone actually had this injury? Or know if my constant clicking of it to relieve pain is bad?

Any help will be much appreciated!