Tl;dr - Anyone have experience dealing high hamstring tendon issues? I found some old threads from 2010 and 2014 where the consensus was "that shit sucks" and not a lot of successful rehab. Primarily hurts in the bottom of the squat.

Long version - Started LP September 2016. Towards the end of November 2016, I starting having pain in my right hamstring near where it attaches to the ischial tuberosity. It started out hurting only in the bottom of the squat. Felt like a severe stretching at first and was merely uncomfortable. Also felt some discomfort sitting on any hard seat. Over the course of December 2016 it worsened to the point of a intense pain that felt like the muscle might tear clean off the bone during squatting, pain during heavy deadlifts (though less intense), and a constant ache throughout the day. After looking at some video of my squat, I was leaving my knee angle very open (nearly vertical shins) and closing down my hip angle quite a bit, so I fixed that. The pain in the squat lessened short term, but still hurt and got worse over the several subsequent weeks. It got to the point early January that I could not pull 65 lbs. without searing pain. Squatting was right out. Figured I'd done enough damage that even with what I thought was a fix to squat form it wasn't going to get better without a break. Stopped squats and deads for a week. Took a lot of Ibuprofen. Started doing RDLs with the bar, stopping ROM at the onset of pain. Slowly titrated up the ROM until I could get the bar down to the right spot for normal deadlifting, then started deadlifting from the floor and titrating up the weight. Starting squatting as soon as I could get depth pain free without the bar (about three weeks after starting deadlifting again, so end of January.) Added weight every session from there and never looked back.

Flash forward 9 months and several resets due to non-lifting injuries, a major illness, some other silly bullshit and I'm trying to finish out my LP. About two weeks ago, starting getting the same pain in my right hamstring. It's been getting worse, same as last time. I'd like to avoid a full reset this time around and was hoping someone had some insight or experience with the issue.

Link to last work set of squats: YouTube