starting strength gym

Thread: PCP - Memphis TN

Default PCP - Memphis TN

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Can anyone out there recommend a physician in the Memphis area whose methods align with strength training? Fortunately, I've been without injuries and/or ailments that require a doctor's assistance until this year. I went through three ortho doctors/surgeons in dealing with arthritis in my shoulder this year, and Rip gave me better advice than any of them (thread below). Now, I'm having symptoms that suggest a possible hernia and I'm also looking for advice in adjusting my NSAIDs for my shoulder arthritis. As much as I appreciate this forum, it would be nice to have a PCP that I can see in person where I don't feel like I'm just wasting my time and money. Thanks in advance.

I'm also in Memphis and had a similar experience at Campbell's Clinic, shoulder pain too. And then later at another orthopedist, he also gave me a shot in the bursa for elbow pain, even though I objected that I didn't see any of the symptoms that I saw while Googling. None of this was effective.

I solved my shoulder problem with internet research on "trigger point therapy" and I find that almost all of my injuries can be fixed that way. According to the trigger point books, many of the symptoms produced by trigger points are similar to those of other conditions, so it's not surprising that doctors are more likely to blame something they can see on the x-ray or MRI.