starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Training Comeback from Parasitic Infection?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Run LP (as described in the blue and grey book) until it stops working (as described in the books). You have agressive strength goals, so pick the program that allows the fastest increases (LP) and run it as long as it is driving progress. <Insert grumbling about body weight goals here>

I will do this. I gained 40 pounds (155-195) in 3-4 months when I first ran it (diet included a lot of bacon + eggs, a jar of peanut butter per day, and a 1/2 gallon of milk per day). Hoping I can replicate this effort.

In my experience the weight comes back really fast until you get to close to your previous weight. There is no better time to take advantage of LP then when you are gaining weight quickly like that.

I spent the first half of last year hospitalized and was down about 100lbs when I got out. It came back quickly once I got to where I could eat. I averaged about 6lbs/week for the first 12 weeks.

Jesus. That is some insane weight gain. I’m glad to hear you’re feeling better. What the hell made you drop 100 pounds? Chron’s?

My pancreas blew up. Messed up all of my guts and had me feeding out of an IV for a while.

One of my docs is pretty perplexed by the weight gain. He tells me it’s simply not possible to gain weight that fast. It’s there and my lifts are coming along nicely so I’m not complaining.

starting strength coach development program
    Most doctors don’t know the “magic” behind eating 5000 calories a day and squatting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12