starting strength gym
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When putting on weight is there a fat to muscle ratio

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by RugbySmartarse View Post
    I am fucking PRIMED for the apocalypse
    But if it's the ZOMBIE apocalypse the fat ones are gonna get eaten first. They're slower and offer a bigger payoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Milo's Ghost View Post
    But if it's the ZOMBIE apocalypse the fat ones are gonna get eaten first. They're slower and offer a bigger payoff.
    ...but stronger people are harder to kill....?

Quote Originally Posted by RugbySmartarse View Post
    ...but stronger people are harder to kill....?
    Exactly. I don't consider eating to get bigger and stronger to be overeating.

Quote Originally Posted by Milo's Ghost View Post
    Exactly. I don't consider eating to get bigger and stronger to be overeating.
    Do you train to get fat and strong? I doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by RichieRich View Post
    Do you train to get fat and strong? I doubt it
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Quote Originally Posted by hamburgerfan View Post
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people .
    The pity parade for your mother can march on another thread. This hasn't' anything to do with her.
    She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either.
    I couldn't care any less at all.
    Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me.
    Whats her C.B. Handle. We can probably work this out. You ARE willing to pay air fare and all.
    Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think.
    There is nothing to be afraid of. Someone seems willing to eat in excess with disregard to his fat gain. Science suggests his muscle has a growth limit. In excess of that limit is accumulation of a unhealthy nature. The person who i was speaking to might have to have been raised by a trucker mother in order to get so confused by nothing to be angry over, they get angry and violent.

I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
    Pussy words. If you were going to buy me a plane ticket, it should be to come say that to your mother. In front of you. The entire premise of you, anger, and your trucker mother who is so fat its a sever medical condition is a reality that isn't going to change whether i kick your ass or you kick mine.

If you just want to be in a fight. Start one. Stupid.

i have -no- idea what just happened here.

how is " Do you train to get fat and strong? I doubt it" said to GOMAD enthusiast Milo an insult to anyone's mother?

and then, instead of RRsaying "huh?" or "sorry" there's this crazy follow on?

You are both strange, scary, eager to fight people i hope not to encounter IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by veryhrm View Post
    i have -no- idea what just happened here.

how is " Do you train to get fat and strong? I doubt it" said to GOMAD enthusiast Milo an insult to anyone's mother?

and then, instead of RRsaying "huh?" or "sorry" there's this crazy follow on?

You are both strange, scary, eager to fight people i hope not to encounter IRL.
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

All those skills and resources and the best you can do for your mother is a truck driving job?

starting strength coach development program
    I think you might have something wrong with your brain. Why are you trying to be all cyberbully on me. Do you really think anyone cares about you. You talk to people like they are trash. Why would you want to come off like that. Does it make you feel tough? Are you trying to make up for having a small smelly dick? You need to see a shrink. Have fun going through life wondering why people don't like you. I'll give you a hint though, you try to make others feel like ****. But you have failed on me. I know what you are. See, the thing is, I'm a nice guy. You on the other hand can't control your stupidity. You really don't even realize that you are a jerk ,do you? When your older maybe you can look back on times like this and see that you where unnecessarily rude to people you don't know. Right now you think you are being cleaver and it is just a fun time. Keep treating people like you do and see where you end up. You can not compete with my intellect so I warn you to give up before you embarrass yourself further..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast