starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When putting on weight is there a fat to muscle ratio

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    You are clearly the product of something other then the U. S. Military. A trucker mother is evidence you didn't fall from the apple tree of intellect. I have the ignore feature. I'll put it to use.

I get it! :-)

The Zombie Combat Manual says that a typical strong endomorph with a little extra padding will do best against the magical/slow zombies. Basically the zombies never stop coming, so having the little extra energy reserve is a big plus. They aren't fast, so you just need to be able to keep moving. In the event of a hand to hand combat situation, again being bigger/stronger is better.

Now if we are talking WWZ type zombies (movie), well then we fatties are going down! But then I will turn into a super zombie and come for you RichieRich. ;-)

There's so much delicious copypasta in here and rich obviously isn't a fan of leftovers.

Wait wait wait, can we get back to the really important question here?

I'm a GOMAD enthusiast?

FUCK YOU veryhrm! I'm coming for you!

Nah, seriously tho, I am a selective GOMAD prescriber. Is an oncologist a 'chemo enthusiast?'

Also, I train for only one reason - to fight off zombies. Why the fuck do YOU train, RR?

Also, Callador, that's exactly what the zombies WANT you to believe. Are you really going to fall for their propaganda?

I wanna fight heavy weights.

Quote Originally Posted by Milo's Ghost View Post
    Also, Callador, that's exactly what the zombies WANT you to believe. Are you really going to fall for their propaganda?
    Damn they are some sneaky bastards! :-)

I've often wondered about the zombie apocalypse. Is there some coming apocalypse that being Zombie-prepared will render you more vulnerable to? Making the zombie stuff an illuminati plot to weaken America for the dark times.

starting strength coach development program
    the ITG thread

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123