starting strength gym

Thread: Adidas Powerlift 3.1s

Default Adidas Powerlift 3.1s

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Has anyone tried these? I知 looking to buy my first pair of WL shoes and I知 wondering what to go with that won稚 break the bank.

Hey, I have a pair of these, all black. I bought them online directly from Adidas (Germany), one size bigger than the measurement would suggest, because I use insole supports (flat feet). Anyway, I'm happy with them, they are very comfortable and stable. YMMV, of course.

I've got several trainees that wear these and they work fine. I wore the 2.0 version for about seven years and just recently retired them. I think they're a fine shoe for the price and will work for most lifters. If, however, you're very heavy I'd go for something with a harder sole.

I got my pair from the company store (got an employee-pass, so 50% off). I have wide feet so they were a bit narrow for me, went a size up and no problems. Definitely worth it.

I bought a pair 5 weeks ago directly the from Adidas website in the US, free shipping. Size tracked the same as the rest of my shoes.

What exactly is heavy? I知 240 soooo yes?

starting strength coach development program
    I run between 270 and 290. Work sets in the high 400s and low 500s is when I noticed the compression.