starting strength gym
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone used the Rogue belt?

Default Anyone used the Rogue belt?

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    Anyone used this belt? I'm looking to buy 10+ belts and looking for something more in this price range.

http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-ec...fting-belt.php

I know this is completely not answering your question, but I bought a Best Belt recommended here, and I can not say good enough things about the people who helped me through the process (it was my first weightlifting belt), or the high quality of their product.

My brother and I are Best Belt costumers and we also have nothing but high praise for their craftsmanship, courtesy in quickly returning questions regarding sizing , and quick delivery to your house. Sorry, If that also doesn't answer your question.

Pick up the phone and CALL Dean at Best Belts at 336-591-7159. I don't know if he offers volume discounts, but it is at least worth the phone call to tell him what you need and see what he says.

I personally own 3 of his belts, and there are at least another 2 at my gym.

If any of the 10 people you are buying for are women and/or shorter than 5'8, then you should ask Dean about a 3" belt. I have two of his 4" belts, but once he started making the 3" belt, I switched to that and use it for everything, including cleans and jerks.

I have the rogue belt. I like it a lot.

Looks much like the 10mm Inzer Forever belt which I love.

I've never heard of a Rogue-branded product that was anything other than top quality.

Quote Originally Posted by drlvegas View Post
    I've never heard of a Rogue-branded product that was anything other than top quality.
    Agree with this, but count me in the +1 for Best Belts crowd.

I've had mine for about a year, and I fucking love the thing. Top quality, and the best customer service experience I have ever had with any company. I'm not exaggerating.

thanks Tamara, i was actually going to contact you about a belt for my gf. Hope all is well with you.

Just want to add to what others have said about Best Belts. I am sure Rogue is selling a good product but I personally own two of Dean's belts and my girlfriend uses one from them as well. They are great products and even better people to deal with.

I ordered mine over the phone while there website was down and Dean had me on there for about a half hour recounting old lifting stories about him and Starr. That alone was worth the price of the belt for me. I can not recommend them highly enough.

starting strength coach development program
    I have a buddy that has the economy Rogue belt, he likes it just fine. I took a close look at it because I was in the market and it seems to be built ok, it is made in China I believe. I opted for the Best Belts 4". It was a bit more than the Rogue economy model but less than their premium version. With the lifetime warranty and hand craftsmanship, it was 100% worth it and it really didn't need much of a break-in period. Also, I wanted something other than a black or natural colored belt, you have 12 different colors to choose from. This belt will last me a loooong time.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast