starting strength gym

Thread: For Sale: Rogue Do-Wins Men's Weightlifting Shoes Size 10.5

Default For Sale: Rogue Do-Wins Men's Weightlifting Shoes Size 10.5

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Hey guys, been a long-time member of this forum, used to have a log here and then drifted over to fitocracy. Attended a great SS pulling seminar in Toronto. Long way of saying I'm one of you, and not just some guy trying to sell you my shoes.

Made famous by Mark Rippetoe and Starting Strength and inspired many to excel in the strength game - I'm selling my Rogue Do-Wins. Size 10.5, 3/4" heel. $105 CAN.

Shoes have been used with care for about a year and are in great shape. Fit is very similar to Nike, same shoe size as your current running shoe, lots of room in the toe or for wider feet. I've attached pictures to this post.

Don't take my word for it though, check out the 29 happy customer reviews on the Rogue website http://www.roguecanada.ca/rogue-weig...gear-and-specs

Also, look at the price on Rogue: $159 for the shoe plus $25 for shipping - this is a deal you can't pass up.

Only reason I'm selling these beauties is because I got another pair of weightlifting shoes (Romaleos). These will last you forever if you treat them right.

I'm in Toronto so shoot me an email if you're interested and let's make a deal.
    Attached Images Attached Images