Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 70sBig.com is now available

Default 70sBig.com is now available

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    Ladies...

Gentlemen...

I'm proud to finally announce that http://70sbig.com/ is now available. The first post is up, and it includes the first part of a video interview with Rip himself (expect videos in these series on Mondays and Thursdays from now on).

Keep checking the site, because the 70's Big Co-captains will not only be announced this week, but they'll be inducted into the "70's Big Hall of Fame".

The site will have many features that include videos, pictures, details on how to eat to get 70's Big (which I'm sure this board will help with), and paying homage to the men who actually were, and are, 70's Big. You, the viewer, will aid in this supply of content, because YOU should be getting 70's Big...today.

And there will be so much more...

Enjoy.

I love it, this kind of thing is seriously lacking in the physical fitness world. Good work.

Well done Mr. Lascek.

Imagine asking someone of this ?stature? to help you move your car out of the road, haul some lumber, or even fend off a potential zombie attack.

In my opinion, it's all about the defensibility against zombies. Thanks for the site.

Quick suggestion - make it so you can get back to the front page by clicking on the big "70s Big" logo at the top. Obviously, one can get back to the front page pretty easy with the link at on the lower left, or by messing around in the url box, but most websites have their logo at the top link back to the homepage (right here on strengthmill, for example) so it is generally the go-to place for people looking to get back to the front page.

I look forward to following the posting on this site!

Default I gotta move to Texas

I want to be able to keep a revolver on my desk without having the police called.

This new site makes me happy, and I agree about the ability to defend against zombies being an integral part of strength. It's priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Bond View Post
    Quick suggestion - make it so you can get back to the front page by clicking on the big "70s Big" logo at the top.
    I agree with this. It's good practice, and it was the first thing I clicked to go back to the index page, and I was annoyed that it didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by dred807 View Post
    I want to be able to keep a revolver on my desk without having the police called.
    Texas rules. I can't at work, but I keep a revolver everywhere else. That, also, is just good practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Bond View Post
    Quick suggestion - make it so you can get back to the front page by clicking on the big "70s Big" logo at the top. Obviously, one can get back to the front page pretty easy with the link at on the lower left, or by messing around in the url box, but most websites have their logo at the top link back to the homepage (right here on strengthmill, for example) so it is generally the go-to place for people looking to get back to the front page.

I look forward to following the posting on this site!
    I've already taken this into account. Would you have liked me to fuck around with this feature for a few more days (I'm not a programmer), or would you like the site to be up and running? I chose the latter.

Thumbs up

Great idea. If the "Store" section eventually offers some T-shirts (sized with several X's before the L) sporting that great logo, I guarantee that I will immediately place an order.

Looking forward to watching the 'site expand.

starting strength coach development program
    Make a t-shirt with that logo and I'll buy it. Kickass site.... I'm excited for more content.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast