starting strength gym

Thread: Needing an Evaluation Before We Decide

Default Needing an Evaluation Before We Decide

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    I'm assisting a friend here to start his own medical clinic. She is currently looking and comparing electronic medical services that are known to most doctors these days. I used to work at the hospital but that was a long time ago that medical web services are not even there yet. By the way, we just want to hear your verdict about web based software services providers that are worth their price. My friend and I would want to know the electronic health vendors and their differences. We hope you could give us an evaluation about it before we finally decide on what to consider. Any helpful information?

Maybe, you are referring to electronic medical records? I suggest that you go over and choose one from the top rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by bashfulardent View Post
    Maybe, you are referring to electronic medical records? I suggest that you go over and choose one from the top rankings.
    Yes, integrated ones in particular. Ones that can function as medical billing software + EHR software. We've scoured sites online and we found a site that offered a comparison sheet of EHR vendors that would work best in a small practice setting. I think we'd have to work on what exactly our goals and priorities our before we can schedule demos with the vendors we'd want to "work with".

Avoid Compulink at all costs - its "database" is actually a clusterfuck of small flat proprietary-format text files and the database itself isn't tune-able at all.

I know GE and eClinicalWorks are pretty solid; I did client-side installs of the web-based version of eClinicalWorks, and their support for that was top notch.
    Last edited by I_iz_a_fatass; 05-30-2016 at 05:11 AM.