starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: H2O2 Supplement

Default H2O2 Supplement

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    I have started supplementing two teaspoons of H2O2 a day because it is supposed to help prevent cancer and aids. I just use the 3.5% from the drugstore rather than going through the trouble of diluting the food grade bottles. Everybody at the local crossfit box in town is doing this as well and have seen a great increase in performance. Do you plan on including this as a recommended supplement in your next version of the book?

Oh, fuck. Perhaps the CrossFit Box there in town would also do better if they supplemented a little CO. Do you know what anti-oxidants do?

Where do you recommend I go to get a good CO supplement? If I just ran a hose from my tailpipe into the box do you think it would have the desired effect? And I thought anti-oxidants were just a marketing gimmick to sell more crap to cancer patients before they die. You should probably include how anti-oxidants work in your next version of PP so that I can include it in my programming.

Mark,

Are you going to discuss the dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide in the supplementation chapter as well?

I'm astonished this made it through the filter...

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Willess View Post
    If I just ran a hose from my tailpipe into the box do you think it would have the desired effect?
    I can't stop laughing at this...

Where do you recommend I go to get a good CO supplement? If I just ran a hose from my tailpipe into the box do you think it would have the desired effect? And I thought anti-oxidants were just a marketing gimmick to sell more crap to cancer patients before they die. You should probably include how anti-oxidants work in your next version of PP so that I can include it in my programming.
    PROTIP: Open up the EGR valve so you get some NOx too. You know NOx is get you swole because there's an x in the name.

Quote Originally Posted by radiator41 View Post
    I'm astonished this made it through the filter...
    I AM the filter.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrofbass View Post
    I can't stop laughing at this...
    I think that is my greatest masterpiece ever. I was hoping Mark would respond with "Yes, it will have the desired effect."

starting strength coach development program
    I think that is my greatest masterpiece ever. I was hoping Mark would respond with "Yes, it will have the desired effect."
    Yes, drink the 35% food grade H2O2 straight up for the "desired" effects.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast