starting strength gym

Thread: Bumper plates, Brisbane.

Default Bumper plates, Brisbane.

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    I think this is the right forum to put this in. I recently bought some bumper plates and noticed it was pretty hard to find them for sale in Brisbane (Australia). I thought I would put the name of the place I got them from here, incase others are looking for some bumpers. (I have nothing to do with this shop apart from buying some gear there)

The place is called powerplus fitness, he has a website. Im pretty sure he only has 15kg,20kg and 25kg plates left but Im waiting on 10s and 5s to come in. Theyre $5/kg, theyre obviously not the best in the world, but theyre pretty good, good enough for home use, they have brass bushings. I checked the weight of the bumpers I bought and they were all very close to the weight they should be, closer than other plates Ive got.

hey mate.. surprisingly, AUSBB.com has a fair few strength followers..
    post there too.

Hey mate, I know u dont live in melbourne, I know it sound silly but theres a place call kettlebells australia in melb they have nice bumper for sale, whole set cost around 700 buck. Dunno about postage cost. Check it out.

I have never heard of AUSBB.com, I might go check it out. If youre a memeber there feel free to post this up.

Tamvvtli, Yeah I found those guys, but I didnt need the whole set and buying the plates seperately was a fair bit more expensive buying from those guys, and the postage was a killer. Postage is a killer for most places that sell bumpers, $5 was the cheapest I have found seperate plates for sale as well. The second time you buy from him he actually sells them to you for $4/kg.