starting strength gym

Thread: Texas Straight Bourbon Whiskey

Default Texas Straight Bourbon Whiskey

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    Coach,

Off the Iron subject: Have you tried Garrison Brothers; Texas Straight Bourbon Whiskey?

I visited/toured this distillery 2 weeks ago in Hye, TX; just outside of Fredericksburg, TX. Although my expertise in the operations of and recipes for bourbon is limited, I found this a very informative tour and interesting young company. It is the first and only bourbon distillery in Texas - Est. 2006.

As for the nectar itself, it is of very high quality. Admittedly, it's not my favorite "flavor," but very smooth and drinkable. Regardless, I have keep respect for their efforts as I find them to be very similar to your efforts in The Iron Game.

It's not available, i.e. it's all sold before it's even bottled. The distillery is just ramping up production, and my guy in Dallas says it will be a couple of years before he has access to any. And thanks, there are worse things than being compared to a good whiskey.

Good point. I hope to have the honor of visiting WFAC for a session and if so, I shall bring one of my bottles and in hopes of sharing a snort and talk story. If you find yourself in the Austin area, ask around; or I'm sure you have spies around that area who could bootleg for you. The shops in Fredericksburg have it in stock; as of 2 weeks ago.

Yeah, he told me they did. But they're not sending anywhere else. Maybe a road trip is warranted.