That's 180 for 5 sets of 5 ?

Quote Originally Posted by MBasic View Post
    these look fine.

What are your stats? ht? wt?
    You've made great progress?

That's 180 for 5 sets of 5 ?
    I'm 1.90m and my bw is around 98-99kg.
    Yes, thats 180kg for 5 sets of 5.

The only thing wrong in the video is that guy in the back at the Smith machine. You're embarrassing him terribly.

Quote Originally Posted by wlangstroth View Post
    The only thing wrong in the video is that guy in the back at the Smith machine. You're embarrassing him terribly.
    haha, thank you.

Pretty good. But watch your hips coming out of the hole on this video; you push your hips back first, and then up. The intent is to get the hips going straight up without going back first. You can see this by comparing the position of your ass to the rack upright. You can also see the bar move backwards, instead of straight up (it goes up for a few inches, then back). This leads me to believe you are not getting your hips back far enough on the descent. So, get you hips back more on the way down, then drive them straight up from the bottom. This seems to be a pretty common thing (I do it sometimes too).

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDave View Post
    Pretty good. But watch your hips coming out of the hole on this video; you push your hips back first, and then up. The intent is to get the hips going straight up without going back first. You can see this by comparing the position of your ass to the rack upright. You can also see the bar move backwards, instead of straight up (it goes up for a few inches, then back). This leads me to believe you are not getting your hips back far enough on the descent. So, get you hips back more on the way down, then drive them straight up from the bottom. This seems to be a pretty common thing (I do it sometimes too).
    Thank you, i'll try to implement on my next squat.
    Would you also comment on my deadlift form, while your'e at it?
    Deadlift 210kg*5 - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Thank you, i'll try to implement on my next squat.
    Would you also comment on my deadlift form, while your'e at it?
    Deadlift 210kg*5 - YouTube
    R.E. the deadlifts: It's hard to tell what's going on with your back. Your setup is different than the SS method and I can't tell for sure if your hips are at the correct spot @ the start of the lift. Yes, your hips drop in your video but they may be dropping into the correct position (versus too low, making it a squat-deadlift).

starting strength coach development program
    agreed. to get your back into proper extension (flat), you might try lifting your chest instead of lowering your hips. so once you've got your grip on the bar, instead of lowering your hips, take your breath and lift your chest while trying to leave your hips where they are. if you do another DL form check try videoing from the side so we can see your back angles and bar path.