starting strength gym

Thread: Gift from Rogue?

Default Gift from Rogue?

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    I am sure many of you noticed that Rogue has started offering 'blemished' barbells under the Boneyard Bar moniker at a discount to the standard bar. These bars are evidenced by end caps with the Boneyard Bar logo. Prior to marketing bars this way, Rogue sold them as a closeout item. The end caps were bare unmarked steel. I bought one of the 10kg raw steel versions with unmarked end caps. This particular bar arrived in perfect condition. No issues.

This morning while warming up, I was looking at the blank end cap and curiosity got me wondering. I removed the snap ring, flipped over the end cap, and found the Rogue logo for the 10kg 25mm barbell.

I'm sure others of you might find you made a similar purchase. Enjoy,
    Last edited by jmrtree; 01-02-2017 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmrtree View Post
    I am sure many of you noticed that Rogue has started offering 'blemished' barbells under the Boneyard Bar moniker at a discount to the standard bar. These bars are evidenced by end caps with the Boneyard Bar logo. Prior to marketing bars this way, Rogue sold them as a closeout item. The end caps were bare unmarked steel. I bought one of the 10kg raw steel versions with unmarked end caps. This particular bar arrived in perfect condition. No issues.

This morning while warming up, I was looking at the blank end cap and curiosity got me wondering. I removed the snap ring, flipped over the end cap, and found the Rogue logo for the 10kg 25mm barbell.

I'm sure others of you might find you made a similar purchase. Enjoy,
    I was hoping you were gonna say you took the end off and there was a little bag of weed in there.