starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Belts still in business?

Default Best Belts still in business?

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    I was going to try to order a Best Belt, but their website is down. Has anyone had any dealings with them lately?

www.bestbelts.net is the address that I found for them on the board archives.

Sorry if I missed an announcement about them going out of business or something, but searching on "best belts" on this site brings up an avalanche of posts, obviously.

Spar, their page is down. But you can try to contact them by this address:

Best Belts
    2378 Power Dam Rd.
    Walnut Cove, NC 27052

info@bestbelts.net

336-591-7159

Thanks, Leonidas. I tried e-mailing, and it bounced back. I’ll try calling them later.

I bought a belt from them not even a month ago.

I just called and the phone line is still in service, so I left a message. I'll let everybody know if they ever get back to me.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyc View Post
    I just called and the phone line is still in service, so I left a message. I'll let everybody know if they ever get back to me.
    Thanks so much, all. I can call myself. I just had no idea where they were based, so I was having problems looking up their phone number on google with a term as generic as “best belt”.

I contacted them a couple of weeks ago and was told that due to illness, they would not be manufacturing for the next little while.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn View Post
    I contacted them a couple of weeks ago and was told that due to illness, they would not be manufacturing for the next little while.
    Thank you for that information. I wish the best for Dean and hope that he's back in business soon.

I'm hoping they don't go out of business either. I just ordered my belt from them about two months ago and it's probably been the best investment I've made in a while. Great quality stuff.

starting strength coach development program
    Just to give this a bump. Although it says on the website they don't deliver to the uk I emailed direct and asked them if we could arrange anything. They were happy to do it and after several emails back and forth discussing training history, sizing, suitability of each belt etc I got one made to my exact size and received within 2 weeks. Great customer service and a great belt that I'll enjoy using for the next 10 years+ (to be honest it'll probably outlast me!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast