starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is Stef?

stonerider Guest

Default Who is Stef?

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    I'm just curious who Stef is, since she is a site admin here. Someone tried asking a couple of people who actually know her outside of the forum, and the people almost bit his head off, as if she were your secret mistress or something ridiculous.

Stef is the other owner of this company and My Woman. No secrets here. But the internet is a funny place.

stone, you are treading upon dangerous ground. If you had even a ounce of good sense you would withdraw from any further inquiry or comment. There are those in this world who would make you pay with a body part that you and only you think is worthwhile. If not for that, perhaps by separating you from your insignificant existence for trivial inquiries of this sort.

A hottie.

I thought this was pretty much common knowledge.

It sort of ruins your mystique though. I always liked to think that when you leave the gym you go home to your remote cabin where you grizzly bear companion, Pancho, greets you. Nevermind that their are no grizzly bears in Texas.

The remote "cabin" is true. But there are no grizzly bears in Texas.

i always pictured rip living in his gym. like the mma trainer in Never Back Down. he takes dumps in the dumbbell handles as a little fuck you to all the bodybuilders that he uses to fund the real training. he puts a hammock between squat racks and sleeps there. he presses a button and a false wall spins around to a bar stuffed with that gasoline shit he drinks (bourbon). ok to be fair i've never had it but everyone i've asked said it tastes like the premium grade at the gas station.

<Edited>

I heard that Rip invited both Chuck Norris and the Most Interesting Man in the World for a squat workout at WFAC. Both declined for fear that they might actually have to do sets of 5 across, under Rip's watchful eye, and how that might damage their reputations.

Nah, gasoline has more of a bite like rye. Bourbon, scotch and Irish whiskey tend to have smoother finishes (assuming a certain level of quality). All are quite a bit more expensive than 92 octane.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by rumblefish View Post
    Nah, gasoline has more of a bite like rye. Bourbon, scotch and Irish whiskey tend to have smoother finishes (assuming a certain level of quality). All are quite a bit more expensive than 92 octane.
    Shit. I get too busy to check the forum for a week and this kind of nonsense is what I come back to?

There's a lot of range in rye these days, fish. More drinking, less talking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast